Facilities and Services
- Card catalog of print materials arranged alphabetically by author and subject for library materials, in accordance to the Library of Congress Classification system (LCC).
- Card catalog with special classification system for the instruments and audio materials.
- Collection catalogs accessible through UP Diliman’s iLib.
- Open Stacks
- Reading area
- Access station for digitized data of field notes, photographs, and audio recordings.
- Reference Library
- Selected instruments available for loan to students and faculty for use within the College of Music under special arrangement
- Music scores for room reading and loan for performances under special arrangements
- Digital manuscripts and photographs databank for limited access to archival collections
- Digital audio databank
- Digitization and archiving of materials in various media and formats
- Field research
- Special projects